Corona Virus (COVID-19) Resources
cal-OSHA Emergency Regulations to Protect Workers from COVID-19: 1 dec 20
Cal/OSHA’s emergency regulations requiring employers to protect workers from hazards related to COVID-19 are now in effect. Please use these resources:
Emergency Standards language (Title 8, Div 1, Chapter 4, subchapter 7)
guidance for reopening schools
Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidance on reopening schools (see page 45)
Decision trees to assist in making re-opening decisions during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please check with state and local health officials and other partners to address the unique needs and circumstances of your local community.
- CDC General Readiness Assessment (reopening checklist) NEW JAN 2021
- Schools Decision Tree
- Workplace Decision Tree
- Childcare Decision Tree
- Youth Programs and Camps Decision Tree
Reopening Guidance and Checklists
Best Practices for Reopening Schools - CASBO State Risk Management Professional Council
protecting employees and students
School Sanitation. This one-hour Zoom class recording is designed to reduce preventable diseases, sickness, and foodborne illnesses in the school environment. Topics include a discussion of common illnesses in schools, disease and illness transmission, foodborne illness and prevention, as well as effective cleaning and maintenance techniques. Attendees will learn the Five “fs” of sanitation, an easy way to remember modes of illness transmission and some information on dealing with COVID-19.
cleaning and disinfecting
Cleaning and Disinfecting protocols are changing. All employees of member districts are recommended to attend the Healthy Schools Act training so they can use antibacterial/antiviral sprays and wipes at work.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Schools: Information for Custodians
- Do I need training to use a disinfectant?
- IPM Training for School Staff - Online Training Options
- Reminders for Using Disinfectants at Schools and Child Cares
- What About Hand Sanitizers?
- EPA Approved Cleaners
posters and handouts
- COVID Office Guidelines, STSIG .pdf Publisher (for modification)
- COVID Pre-Entry Questions, STSIG .pdf Publisher (for modification)
- COVID 19 General Safety
- Disinfectants one-pager
- FFCRA Poster
- OSHA Pandemic Protection
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Collection of CDC Print Resources
- Handwashing for Children and Teens
- Proper Handwashing Guidance: Downloadable Posters
- Coughing & Sneezing Hygiene Etiquette: Downloadable Posters
- Don't Spread Germs at Work (Downloadable Poster)
- Fight the Spread of Illness (Downloadable Poster)
- STSIG Safety Bulletin: COVID-19
What to Do if You Think You're Sick:
Call ahead: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and may have had contact with a person with COVID-19 or recently traveled to areas with apparent community spread, call your health care provider or local public health department first before seeking medical care so that appropriate precautions can be taken.
FREE VIRTUAL URGENT CARE Provided by Dignity Health for anyone with COVID-19 symptoms
Consider using Telehealth, such as MD-Live. The cost is $0 this Spring only (or $40 if on an HDHP)
Stressed out? Financial Problems? Don't forget to use the Anthem Employee Assistance Program
Cost-Sharing Treatment of COVID-19 is waived. (SISC Coronavirus Information)
- This waiver applies to both PPO and HDHPs.
- Services covered must be by an Anthem contracted provider.
- Providers may require payment at the time of service. In that case, the member will need to submit a manual claim to Anthem.
Burch Physical Therapy has re-opened between the hours of 8am to 5pm. They have resumed screenings for post-hire testing but the schedule is limited so please call ahead.
Prestige Urgent Care on Hartnell Avenue is now open. Call Prestige for an appointment or to ask questions at 530-244-4577.
RESOURCES - THIS SECTION IS BEING UPDATED REGULARLY CHECK BACK OFTEN
***You can text CORONAVIRUS to 211211 for the most up-to-date information on your smartphone***