2020 STSIG Wellness Incentive Program
There has been a change to the wellness program timing:
Activities between Nov 1, 2019 – October 31, 2020 will earn Wellness Incentives award for 2020.
Those who complete the wellness incentive requirement by October 31, 2020, will receive a $100 gift card payable in December 2020.
A Member’s spouse can also complete the wellness incentive requirements for a $100 gift card payable in December 2020.
To be eligible for wellness incentives you must complete THREE incentive activities, one of which MUST be a Wellness Exam.
Remember, Anthem and the pharmacies will not be supplying STSIG with reports of your wellness exams or flu shots. To receive the wellness incentive, members must submit proof of their completed wellness activities on the Wellness Activity Tracker (below). Spouses must complete and submit their own separate Wellness Activity Tracker to receive the incentive.
- Mandatory Wellness Exam between November 1, 2019-October 31, 2020.
AND any two of the following options:
- Mammogram screening
- Bone Density test and screening for osteoporosis
- Colonoscopy screening/Cologuard
- Annual vision screening
- Two dental cleanings with oral assessment
- Flu Shot between September 1 and October 31, done at pharmacy or District sponsored on-site flu shot clinic.
- STSIG Health Fair
- Healthy Biometrics (Blood Pressure 130/85 or less AND BMI 29.9 or less)
- Accumulate 400 points on FitThumb for exercise http://stsig.fitthumb.com/
- JPA-Approved Health Seminar: listed on STSIG website
- JPA or District Approved Health Challenge
- JPA or District Open Enrollment Meeting
Program Forms and Links
Please check back regularly for JPA Approved Health Seminars. Links will be posted BELOW as they become available through Orchard Nutrition and other venues.