Pharmacy Benefit Information
Prescription coverage for STSIG PPO health plans is administered by Navitus Health Solutions. The Navitus Help Desk can be reached online at navitus.com, or at 1-866-333-2757.
- Requesting a new/corrected ID card.
- Finding a participating network pharmacy in your area.
- Questions about formulary/non-formulary medications.
- General questions regarding pharmacy benefits and co-pays.
Please note Pharmacy information will be on the back of your Anthem medical ID cards and will ONLY list the name of the primary insured (employee or retiree). If you need additional cards for your spouse or dependent child, you can simply photo-copy your Anthem medical card for their use. The group and ID numbers for you and your covered dependents are the same.
Mail Order Refills
Navitus partners with Costco Pharmacy for mail order prescriptions. You do not need to be a Costco member to enter Costco to utilize this benefit. For certain narcotic medications and for prescriptions that have expired, you will need to obtain new prescriptions from your physician for a 90-day supply. You will need to contact Costco Mail Order to set up a user profile and make payment arrangements.
To best use this service, please review the Costco Mail Order/Online pharmacy Brochure
You have 2 options for using this service.
- Traditional mail order service – where all orders are placed through the mail or by phone.
- Online order service – where orders can be placed online at www.pharmacy.costco.com.
If you have questions on how to get started using the Costco Mail Order/Online Pharmacy please visit www.pharmacy.costco.com. or contact the pharmacy at 1-800-607-6861; Monday–Friday 5am – 7pm (PST) and Saturday 9:30 – 2pm (PST).
Smoking Cessation Program
STSIG is happy to offer this Wellness Program Benefit: FREE Smoking Cessation Aids. Your health is very important to us and we all know how smoking affects our health: shortness of breath, coughing, impairment of taste and smell, and most concerning of all, CANCER. We would like to help you stop smoking. Therefore, each member may receive smoking cessation products limited to 6 month per calendar year. These products include over-the-counter aids as well as prescription aids as follows:
- Over-the-counter nicotine replacement agents: Gum, lozenges, patches
- Prescription medication: Examples include prescription drugs such as Chantix, Inhalers, and Nasal Sprays. To obtain products at no cost, a prescription must be written by an in-network physician regardless if the product is a prescription medication or over-the-counter aid. The prescription may be taken to a Navitus participating pharmacy where the products can be purchased using the member's Navitus ID card with no copayment or out-of-pocket cost, as long as the member has not already met or exceeded their calendar year maximum.
Smoking Cessation Education Programs are strongly recommended, but not required to obtain medication. Recommended programs are through Mercy Medical Center.