About STSIG From left to right: Bob Reid Stadium, Trinity County Office of Education, Shasta County Office of Education entrance

Partnership with Schools

Shasta-Trinity Schools insurance group provides employee health benefits consisting of medical, dental, and vision programs as well as worker’s compensation insurance. The general objectives of STSIG’s programs are to formulate, develop, and administer, on behalf of the members, greater coverage and efficiency at the lowest possible cost, and to administer a comprehensive loss-control program.

Partnering RelationshipAll of the programs offered are self-insured which eliminates insurance company profits. STSIG’s contributions are allocated 98.5% to member related expenses with the remaining 1.5% allocated to overhead.

All public educational agencies are eligible for membership by submitting an application to the Executive Committee and admission with Board approval.

  • Within STSIG is an assemblage of motivated staff representing the highest level of expertise whose talents relate to the needs of the membership and the JPA.
  • Every employee is mindful of how STSIG can positively impact the finances and the experience of our members.
  • We are rooted in an organizational culture of care, trust and long-term thinking.
  • We provide stability and consistency in a varying environment.
  • We are flexible and have the ability to adapt in meeting the ever-changing needs of our schools.
  • We seek expertise outside the JPA to address temporary needs as deemed necessary and appropriate.
  • We promote engagement and active participation of member districts for the good of the pool.
  • We have superior board support and involvement.
  • We nurture long-term collaboration and building trusted relationships within the JPA community and the market.

STSIG's visionary team believes in service to schools. Our continuing goal is to provide high quality, cost-effective, relevant programs and services that assist school districts in saving dollars for the classroom.

Shasta County Districts

  • Anderson Union High School District
  • Bella Vista Elementary School District
  • Black Butte Union Elementary School District
  • Castle Rock Union Elementary School District
  • Columbia Elementary School District
  • Cottonwood Union School District
  • Enterprise Elementary School District
  • Fall River Joint Unified School District
  • French Gulch –Whiskeytown School District
  • Gateway Unified School District
  • Grant Elementary School District
  • Happy Valley Elementary School District
  • Igo-Ono Elementary School District RNM
  • Indian Springs Elementary School District
  • Junction Elementary School District
  • Millville Elementary School District
  • Mountain Union Elementary School District
  • North Cow Creek Elementary School District
  • Oak Run Elementary School District
  • Redding Elementary School District RNM
  • Shasta County Office of Education
  • Shasta Union Elementary School District RNM
  • Shasta Union High School District
  • Shasta-Trinity ROP Whitmore Elementary School District

Trinity County Districts

  • Burnt Ranch Elementary School District
  • Coffee Creek Elementary School District
  • Douglas City Elementary School District
  • Junction City Elementary School District
  • Lewiston Elementary School District
  • Mountain Valley Unified School District
  • Southern Trinity Joint Unified School District
  • Trinity Alps Unified School District
  • Trinity Center Elementary School District
  • Trinity County Office of Education